SEO VS PPC
SEO and PPC are parts of Digital Marketing.
There are two ways to market your business through search engines. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing are two important techniques for search engine. There are so many phrases in online marketing it can be hard to keep up, and when it comes to finding your focus and showcasing your brand, you might be looking at SEO vs PPC which is better to discover which is more worthy of your marketing budget.
SEO stands for Search engine optimization (SEO) and PPC stands for Pay Per Click (PPC) are two sides of the same coin getting your business noticed online. In this article we’ll take a look at each in detail and then explain the advantage and disadvantage of both
SEO, is optimizing your website content to improve its ranking in the search engine results, or SERPs. This is frequently referred to as ‘organic’ or ‘natural’ search results. Means ranking in the top positions of Google search result page without paying any money.
Advantages of SEO
- SEO an organic way of promoting a website
- SEO tools such as Google My Business can help you to increase your localized traffic
- SEO Leads to Better User Experience
- SEO Promotes Better Cost Management
- SEO Builds Brand Credibility
- SEO Ensures Mobile-Friendliness of Your Website
- SEO is slow it is a long-lasting and consistent method
- Organic traffic is permanent as long as you are ranking in one of the top positions.
- SEO Increases web visibility
- SEO can help you with business growth
Disadvantage of SEO
- It can be competitive
- You need to take initiative in building links
- SEO is slow performance wise
PPC is the best strategy if you want to get on the first page quickly, especially compared to your SEO strategy, which usually takes months to gain momentum and reach page one.
PPC ads give your brand more exposure, they also have the power to increase your click-through-rate (CTR), the higher your CTR, the better your organic listing ranks
PPC, or pay per click, as the name suggests involves promoting your content or website via the paid options of your chosen advertising platform. The most popular platforms for PPC campaigns include:
Typically, when you pay per click, you’ll see your ad nearer that cover top spot of the search engine results page.
Advantage of PPC
- PPC is extremely fast performance wise
- PPC ads are Cost effective
- PPC provide Retargeting or Remarketing of your Visitor
- PPC Gives You Measurable Results
- PPC Allows You to Trace ROI with Conversion Pixels
- PPC Allows You to trace your Ads in Real Time
- PPC Provides Greater Control
- Using PPC technique conversion rate is high
Disadvantage of PPC
- PPC is a paid technique.
- PPC Can Be Quite Complicated
- PPC Ads Disappear When Your Campaign Ends
- PPC is shot-term in nature – as in, it’s the best for the moment but needs to be revised and changed on a regular basis
- PPC ads can get more clicks but this means that you have to spend more.
SEO vs PPC Comparison
As already said above SEO and PPC are good techniques, depending on a website developer. Experts say, that both SEO and PPC claim that the system works better.
Both SEO and PPC which is better to increase your visibility. SEO and PPC can work together to make your overall marketing plans better and to improve your website, increase your leads, and boost your revenue.