How To Rank Website On Google 2021
Google is the most popular search engine in the world, and if you are not ranked high on google’s first page for your keywords, then you are missing out on a lot of traffic. Ranking higher is no easy task. In this post, I’ll show you EXACTLY how to get higher rankings in Google.
There are over 200 Google ranking factors. So, you might wondering which Google ranking factors are important for your website? In this article, we’ll take a closer look at 10 factors that can help you improve your rankings.
On Page Factors Include:
- High-Quality Content (Original, Unique, and Valuable Content) : If you can create content that’s unique, fresh, and helpful for users, then Google will rank it higher on its search engine page results (SERPs).
- Content-Length – According to different studies, content length has an impact on where you rank on the search results. On average, posts with 1830 rank on the first page
- Content Structure and Organization- Google gives preference to content that’s new and unique. You would want to create posts that answer your reader’s questions, provides value, and is original.
- Backlinks – After content, the most important Google ranking factor is backlinks from High Quality Websites.
- Website Loading Speed – Google ranking factors, another factor you should focus on is your page speeds. That’s because starting May 2021, Google will make website loading speed a part of its Core Web Vitals.
- Search Intent – Another crucial ranking factor for Google is matching the search intent of your content. Search intent is basically what a user is looking for. Every keyword is different on Google and you need to understand the why behind that search query.
- Mobile Friendliness – Along with speed, another thing to look at is whether your site mobile friendly or not. Website should be mobile responsive. Mobile-first means that Google will now use your website’s mobile version for indexing and ranking.
- Domain Authority – The next Google ranking factor Domain Authority which is created by Moz and it assigns a score between 1 and 100. Higher your domain authority, higher are your chances of ranking on Google.
Off Page Factors Include:
- Comment Posting: It’s a form of posting a comment on any other’s blog to get a link back.
- Blogs: Blogging is good for SEO because it helps with a number of things that are important ranking factors.
- Forum Posting: Forum posting is an online discussion site where people can ask their queries with each other in the form of messages.
- Article Submission: If you publish your article in the article directories, you will get a back link to your website.
- Classifieds Ads: Classifieds are techniques for on-line promotion of your brands, products and services.
- Business Listing: A business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP).
- Guest Posting: By posting comments on other websites will allow you to add links in the comments section.
- Directory Submission: These are directories like yellow pages which links the entry back to a website.
- Social Bookmarking: Platform to promote your website and create traffic on your website.
While these are some important ranking signals Google’s RankBrain uses, there are many more. But since most of them are speculations at this stage, we recommend you stick to the 3 factors we’ve discussed above.
If you want to learn How to rank your website into the top Search Engine Result Pages then enroll in our Digital Marketing Courses in Pune. Premium School of Digital marketing is one of the best Digital Marketing Training Institute which also provides Best Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai.
And that’s it!
We hope you liked our article on the most important Google ranking factors for your website
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook