How To Rank Website On Google 2021
Search engines have been running on two wheels, On page and Off page factors all digital marketing strategies work together to increase visibility. Paid media is the best way to increase your brand and deliver your message to your target audience.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the term for all the methods you can use to ensure the visibility of your website and its content on search engine results pages (SERPs).
SEO mainly contains On Page activities and Off Page activities. SEO can be used to raise your site’s visibility (link-building, social media marketing).
On Page Factors Include:
- Title Tag: – Keyword Should be included the beginning of Title .
- URL: – Keyword Should be in URL.
- First 100 Words: – Trying to insert the keyword in the First 100 Words of the paragraph.
- Heading Tags: – Optimize H1, H2, H3, H4 tags with Primary and Secondary Keywords.
- Alt-Tag: – Insert keywords in Every Image, screenshot.
- Multi-Media: – Content should be informative so include images, videos, info-graphics, screenshots, etc.
- External Link: – Try to include some when external links. External links should be relevance and high authority.
- Internal Linking: – Internal linking is mandatory. I pass link juice to other internal pages and helps in indexing. Search engine marketing is the most effective way to promote your products and grow your business.
- Site Load Speed: – Site Load speed should be under 2 seconds.
Off Page Factors Include:
- Comment Posting: It’s a form of posting a comment on any other’s blog to get a link back
- Blogs: Blogging is good for SEO because it helps with a number of things that are important ranking factors.
- Forum Posting: Forum posting is an online discussion site where people can ask their queries with each other in the form of messages.
- Article Submission: If you publish your article in the article directories, you will get a back link to your website.
- Classifieds Ads: Classifieds are techniques for on-line promotion of your brands, products and services.
- Business Listing: A business listing is an online entry that contains your business Name, Address and phone number (NAP).
- Guest Posting: By posting comments on other websites will allow you to add links in the comments section.
- Directory Submission: These are directories like yellow pages which links the entry back to a website.
- Social Bookmarking: Platform to promote your website and create traffic on your website.
When we talk about visibility, how high up the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) your website appears for certain search terms in the ‘organic’ results. Organic results are those that appear naturally on the page.
Building a strong website and providing clear navigation will help search engines index your site quickly and easily. This will also more importantly, provide visitors with a good experience of using your website and encourage repeat visits. It’s worth considering that Google is also increasingly paying attention to user experience, including mobile optimization and website speed.
Social Media Marketing:
Social media refers to how social media activities boost your website’s organic traffic through search engines. It’s a topic that never gets old. Social media doesn’t directly contribute to SEO. The links that you share on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest help your brand get more exposure. Social media marketing connects these consumers and audiences to businesses that share the same needs, wants, and values. Social media marketing uses social media platforms and websites to promote product or service. The terms e-marketing and social media marketing is becoming more popular in increasing your online business.
Search Engine Marketing:
Search engine marketing is one of the most effective ways to grow your business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. search engine marketing is the most effective way to promote your products and grow your business rapidly. Search engine marketing’s greatest strength is that it offers advertisers the opportunity to put their ads in front of customers who are ready to buy at the precise moment they’re ready to make a purchase.
Digital Marketing strategies have better revenue. As the company getting more revenue means they will be having a better chance of investing and expanding their business.