Digital Marketing For Small Business
Marketing of Small business is so competitive nowadays. For small business one has to compete with established brands.for awareness of your product or business one has to take the help of a promotional strategy. Well, it’s 2020, and if your small business doesn’t have a Digital Marketing presence & strategy, you’re already behind the competition.
Here are your 2020 Digital Marketing Ideas For Small Businesses.
1) Do some local Search Marketing – Adding your business to free Local Business Listing Sites. Google My Business is one of the most popular platforms for listing your local business. You can add your business name, Category, Address, Photos, Website and many more on that platform and that too completely free.
2) You can also add your business on a lot of free business listing sites like Justdial, Sulekha, Yellowpages and many more
3) Participate in Community Events on Facebook. Facebook has a lot of Groups which you can join and share your content for creating awareness
4) Facebook has its own classified ads service called Facebook Marketplace where you can list your products. It will appear when people search for it on Marketplace and again it’s FREE!!!
5) You can create your company’s Facebook Company page, Instagram Account & Youtube Channels
6) Youtube Channel helps you in promoting video content. You can make videos about your products and services and upload them on youtube. If they start ranking in youtube search results, your business will start getting visibility.