Sign up today and kickstart your learning journey Book Free Counselling
Table of Contents
For many marketers, the bread and butter of their business is email marketing. Email marketing is a form of online marketing that uses email to deliver digital content to subscribers.
There are many reasons why most marketers use email marketing – it can be affordable, it has a high return rate, it can help you create relationships with your customers, and much more.
Email marketing is used by small businesses as well as big corporations. If you want to grow your audience or get more sales then email marketing might be your best option. However, it does require some work upfront. You will need to know how to segment your audience, create a compelling subject line and write an effective body text for emails.
Email Marketing has helped companies make billions of dollars since its inception in 1994. It still remains one of the most potent forms of advertising despite new forms of digital ad campaigns coming out every year like social media ads or retargeting ads on Google search results in pages for
”We offer a range of courses, from beginner to advanced, that equip students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the industry. Our courses are taught by industry experts and cover everything from SEO and social media marketing to email marketing and conversion optimization. Below are some of the cities where you can find classroom training.”
Email marketing is a powerful tool for businesses of all sizes. It can help you generate more leads, increase revenue and boost customer engagement. There are many different email marketing tools available to suit your needs.
I would like to share the benefits of using an email marketing tool with you today.
1) Generate more leads: Email marketing helps you generate more leads by targeting potential customers who have shown interest in your products or services.
2) Increase revenue: Email marketing helps you increase revenue by providing a better conversion rate and encouraging customers to purchase additional items from your store.
3) Boost customer engagement: Email marketing helps you boost customer engagement by sending out offers, discounts, and updates that will keep them interested in your business and encourage them to buy from you again in the future
4 ) Automated campaigns are the future of marketing. They allow marketers and companies to create, launch, and optimize automated marketing campaigns with the push of a button. Emails Account for Nearly 60% of All Automated Campaigns Email il Is one of the Greatest tools marketers have at their disposal and it is also one of the most effective
5) There are many benefits to using affordable email marketing solutions. It is quicker and easier to get your messages out. Furthermore, you don’t need to worry about hosting or maintaining a server. You can focus on what matters most – your customers.
– Reach: Email is an easy and cost-effective way to reach all your customers
– Personalization: Engaging with customers by sending them personalized messages
– Relevance: Emails can be tailored specifically for each customer based on their interests
MailChimp is an email marketing company that provides a variety of features to help manage customer communication.
MailChimp was founded in 2001. It was the first company to provide easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) software for small businesses. The company offers free or paid software packages and mobile apps for small businesses and their customers to use for contact management and campaign creation. The MailChimp mascot is Freddie, a scarecrow who does not like getting dressed up in one outfit too many times.
MailChimp is one of the most popular email marketing providers that provide a free service to their users. Their free plan offers 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. They also have a paid plan which starts at $10/month with no limit on the number of subscribers or emails.
is an email marketing software that helps companies engage with their audience by sending emails, SMS messages, and push notifications.
With SendPulse the company can use campaigns to stay in touch with their customers and for example announce new offers or introduce a brand-new initiative.
SendPulse also has an integration with Google Analytics that allows you to track your email campaigns’ performance in real-time.
Some other features of SendPulse include:
– Automated email sequences
The free plan has Been 15,000 emails to about 2,500 subscribers to offer. paid plan starts at INR 700 per month.
Hubspot is a marketing automation and CRM product that lets you connect your website to your social media accounts and track the traffic on all of your online platforms. Hubspot has been around for over a decade and it has evolved over time to meet the needs of its customers. Company culture is also important as Hubspot’s culture is an open one where everyone can talk about what they want.
Some features that make up their CRM include:
– Email marketing where you can send targeted emails based on the actions your leads took on your site,
– Conversation tracking,
– Social media analytics,
– Lead scoring system,
– Website tracking dashboard (with Google Analytics),
– Leads management dashboard (which allows you to conduct lead research with data like social media mentions and demographics)
HubSpot’s paid plans start at $22.50 per user per month for either the Marketing, Sales, or Service hubs. A bundle of all three hubs, called the CRM Suite, starts at $45 per user per month (a savings of 25%)
is the leading provider of online marketing services to more than 30,000 brands worldwide. They offer a suite of professional email marketing software designed for agencies and enterprises with an emphasis on automation. Sendinblue provides a unique balance of features that allow you to build customer relationships using both email and social media methods.
Sendinblue’s Core Offerings:
– Dedicated built-in tools for managing email campaigns
– SaaS platform that can be used on any device
– Tools for building custom workflows
– Integrated Google Analytics support
– Newsletters with autoresponder functionality
Its free plan provides 9,000 emails per month with a limit of 300 subscribers daily.
Moosend makes it easy to export data from one system and import it into Moosend as a ready-to-use template, thus saving on data entry time.
Moosend makes it easy to take care of all customer queries with just a few clicks. Moosend automatically calculates taxes on the purchase price and sends them to the right tax authorities which saves both time and money. Moosend provides a one-stop solution for all e-commerce needs. Businesses can use Moosend’s online selling software, which includes inventory and order management, inventory management, shipping, customer service, and accounting services.
Its free version has 1,000 subscribers with unlimited emails, customization, email tracking, analytics, and more.
Rohit Shelwante is a Digital Marketing Consultant having 11+ years of experience. He works closely with B2B & B2C businesses providing Digital Marketing Strategies that increases their Search Engine Visibility.
School of Digital Marketing mentioned by College Dekho is one of the Fastest growing education services providers in India today connecting students to colleges and universities from across the geographics.
School of Digital Marketing mentioned by College Duniya is an extensive search engine for the students, parents, and education industry players who are seeking information on the higher education sector in India and abroad.