Covid-19 has changed the world dramatically. Digital is the new norm.
‘Fish where the fishes are!’ People spending more time on the Internet, Companies are targeting them online. Digital Marketing is the future of every business! You can build a promising career in the field of Digital Marketing with our comprehensive Course at an affordable price!We offer practical training and 100% placement assistance to our students. Also, we have 8 plus years of experience and more than 8000 satisfied students!
This online digital marketing course gives you an in-depth understanding and advanced knowledge of the eight most important digital marketing domains and includes real-world projects and virtual simulations for gaining domain experience. You’ll be exposed to 40+ digital marketing tools extensive project experience and Mimic Pro simulations to make you job-ready.
After you have completed this digital marketing certification program, you will receive a Master’s certificate from Premium School of Digital Marketing stating that you have acquired the skill set of a Digital Marketing Specialist, validating your ability to lead digital marketing efforts in your organization.
Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics
- This course will help you master the digital channels such as search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing ppc, programmatic and digital analytics.
Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy
- This course will make you an expert on digital channels and how to target the right audience. You will learn about social media, facebook marketing, youtube marketing, email and mobile marketing, and marketing automation.
Advanced Web Analytics
- This Advanced Web Analytics certification training course helps you master the critical elements of social media, web, mobile, and content analytics. Learn how to optimize your organization’s ability to make highly informed business decisions based on data analytics. Become an expert at collecting and working with multi-channel data sources, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis and more. Enroll now to become a data wizard and give your company a competitive edge!
Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- The Advanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) course is designed to transform you into an industry-ready SEO professional from day one. You’ll master the many facets of SEO, including the process of organically driving traffic to your websites with keyword management and research, on-page and off-page optimization, link building, URL building, SEO analytics and more and you’ll acquire extensive project experience to prepare you for managing inbound marketing initiatives.
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do?
- A digital marketing specialist is a 360-degree digital marketer who has good working knowledge of all digital marketing domains. The primary objectives of a digital marketing specialist are to increase brand awareness, promote products, build traffic on the branded website, acquire new customers, generate product interest among prospects and create high product visibility among distinct audiences.A digital marketing specialist works to initiate effective online marketing campaigns, evaluate the needs of the consumer market, and comprehend how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands. They are responsible for developing strategies to market a company’s product online by integrating various promotions to get the company’s message out to prospects.
Advanced Pay Per Click (PPC) Certification Program
The Advanced PPC Course is designed to transform you into an industry-ready paid marketing professional. Follow our clear, structured learning path recommended by industry experts and fast-track your career. You will learn to master the nuances of pay per click, display advertising, conversion optimization, and web analytics, and you’ll acquire extensive project experience to prepare you for managing paid marketing initiatives.
Rohit ShelwanteDigital Marketing Trainer
Ashwani PaswanDigital Marketing Trainer
Smruti WalekarDigital Marketing Trainer
Satyam ThakkarDigital Marketing Trainer
1. What skills will you learn in this digital marketing course?
- Develop an in-depth understanding of top-of-mind digital marketing functions such as inbound marketing, paid marketing, social media marketing, and web analytics
- Become competent in planning, managing, and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Lead digital marketing teams and digital marketing initiatives for your organization
- Understand how digital marketing disciplines all work together and how to optimize your use of each one
2. Who should take this online digital marketing specialist master program?
Anyone who is looking to further his or her career in digital marketing should take this digital marketing course, especially those seeking leadership positions. Any of these roles can benefit from this Digital Marketing Specialist training:
- Marketing Managers
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Marketing or Sales Professionals
- Management, Engineering, Business, or Communication Graduates
- Entrepreneurs or Business Owners
- Marketing Consultant
Following are a few facts and figures that demonstrate the high demand for digital marketers around the world:
- The annual average salary of a Digital Marketing Head is $102,358 on Indeed.com
- In the USA, there are 58,944+ jobs, and in the UK, there are 18,335+ jobs in Digital Marketing on Indeed.com
- In India, there are 16,508+ jobs for Digital Marketers on Naukri.com
- Average annual salary in the US is $111K – $153K
3. What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do?
A digital marketing specialist is a 360-degree digital marketer who has good working knowledge of all digital marketing domains. The primary objectives of a digital marketing specialist are to increase brand awareness, promote products, build traffic on the branded website, acquire new customers, generate product interest among prospects and create high product visibility among distinct audiences.A digital marketing specialist works to initiate effective online marketing campaigns, evaluate the needs of the consumer market, and comprehend how and where to acquire knowledge about consumer trends and demands. They are responsible for developing strategies to market a company’s product online by integrating various promotions to get the company’s message out to prospects.
4. What is the Hootsuite Platform Training Course
We partnered with the Hootsuite Academy team to include the Hootsuite Platform Training course as part of the SDM Digital Marketing Course. In this module, you’ll develop the skills to use core Hootsuite products to their full potential, boosting the impact of your social media efforts, driving results, and proving your ROI.Once you’ve completed the Hootsuite Platform Training, you’ll be ready to take the exam on the Hootsuite Academy website to become a Hootsuite Certified Professional.
5. What is the workplace of a Digital Marketing Specialist like?
A digital marketing specialist is responsible for strategizing and executing various online marketing promotions and campaigns. These can be carried out through any of the digital marketing domains – SEO, SEM, PPC, social media, email, and content. A digital marketing specialist is a marketer who should display a complete understanding of all domains so that he/she can make the right decisions for campaigns to succeed.Other digital marketing activities include analyzing data and performance of ongoing campaigns, comparing the previous month’s ROI on campaigns, planning/implementing changes that are to be made, and determining next steps for improving campaign performance. A specialist should be highly proficient in analyzing data to better understand the market and customer landscape. One of the most important aspects of a specialist’s job is to strategize campaigns with respect to their performance, both organic and inorganic, and budget allocation. The digital marketing specialist is also responsible for scouting for new avenues and geographies for acquiring new leads, clicks, and customers.
6. What is the Mimic Pro Simulation included in the program?
The Mimic Pro simulations included in our course provide you with the opportunity to step into the shoes of the digital marketing manager of an e-commerce company. The simulations, powered by real-world Google data, will enable you to run digital marketing experiments, create virtual search engine marketing campaigns, conceptualize landing pages and email campaigns, and perform a variety of other marketing tasks using virtual money.
7. How do I earn the Master Program Certificate?
|Course||Course Completion||Simulation Exam||Project|
|Mastering SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Digital Analytics||Required||Score > 60%||Required|
|Mastering Social Media, Mobile Marketing and Digital Strategy||Required||Score > 60%||Required|
|Advanced Web Analytics||Required||Score > 60%||Required|
|Advanced SEO||Required||Score > 60%||Required|
|Advanced PPC||Required||Score > 60%||Required|
|Advanced Social Media||Required||Score > 60%||Required|
8. How will I earn the Google Analytics Certificate?
Once you’ve completed the Digital Marketing course, you’ll need to register on the Google Analytics Academy website. From there, you’ll sign up to take the Google Analytics Qualification Exam, which consists of 70 true/false and multiple-choice questions that must be answered within 90 minutes. To pass the exam, you must receive a minimum score of 80%. The certification is valid for 18 months.
9. How will I earn the Google Ads Certification?
Once you’ve completed this Digital Marketing course, you’ll need to register as a Google Partner. On the Google Partners site, you’ll sign up to take the Google Ads Fundamentals Exam, which consists of 100 multiple choice questions that must be answered within 90 minutes. To pass the exam, you must receive a minimum score of 80%. The certification is valid for 12 months.
10. How will I earn Facebook Blueprint Certification?
The Facebook Blueprint certification program is designed to thoroughly assess advanced-level competency in the skills needed to be a successful Facebook advertiser.You can choose from any of the two types of Blueprint Certification below:Facebook Certified Planning Professional Certification which consists of:
- Facebook Advertising Core Competencies exam
- Facebook Certified Planning Professional
Facebook Certified Buying Professional Certification which consists of:
- Facebook Advertising Core Competencies exam
- Facebook Certified Buying Professional exam
You must complete and pass any of the certification exams with a score of 700 or higher in order to receive your digital badge. You’ll have 75 minutes to pass every exam, which includes 50 to 60 questions each. All Facebook Blueprint certifications remain valid for 12 months, with options to maintain your certification status by demonstrating your ongoing proficiency.
11. How will I Earn Google's Video Advertising Certificate?
You can earn your Google Video Advertising Certification by passing the Google Video Advertising Assessment and the Google Ads Fundamentals Assessment.
Once you earn this certification, you will receive a personalized certificate that you can print from your Academy for Ads profile and showcase your expertise in this subject.
12. What is the Hubspot Certification Course & How will I earn Its Certification?
We partnered with HubSpot to include the HubSpot Email Marketing Certification course as part of the Simplilearn Digital Marketing Course. This email marketing course will teach you how to create an email marketing strategy that grows your business, and your career.
Once you’ve completed the HubSpot Email Marketing Certification course, you’ll be ready to take the exam on the HubSpot Academy website to become a HubSpot Certified Professional.