Digital Marketing Job Openings @ Showflipper Entertainment and Productions Pvt Ltd Here is the desired profile for the candidates:
• You will maximize organic reach for the product & website. Responsible for engagement & optimized fan interaction.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media-space. You will own the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
• Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
• Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram. Proficient in Buzzbundle Social Media Management software.
• Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
• Must be good at generating and executing Social Media Marketing Calendar, Social Media Analytics using various Tools, Competitive Analysis Studies, MIS Reports, Inter-Divisional Coordination, etc.
• Working with the content writers and a web developer and a graphic designer to improve the site and th social channels.
• Sending out a weekly newsletter to the members of the online community.
• Sourcing people on Twitter and LinkedIn to invite to the online community.
• Sending predetermined tweets and in mails to potential members inviting them to join or contribute to the community.
• Publishing and tagging content for SEO on the blog and social media channels (articles, graphics, podcasts and videos).
• You will be responsible for the Google search rankings for clients community website.
• Adding contacts to the CRM system.
Digital Marketing Specialist:
• Knowledgeable about natural/organic search engine optimization tactics and how web metrics are tracked (http headers, redirect, tracking pixels, etc.)
• Google Adwords Qualified Professional & Yahoo Sponsored Search Ambassador designations (not required, but a major plus)
• Experience with various marketing tools including Wordtracker, Web Position Gold, NetTracker, etc.
• Highly knowledgeable about natural/organic search engine optimization tactics and how web metrics are tracked (http headers, redirect, tracking pixels, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills in regards to ROI optimization
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Interested Candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org