Digital Strategist -Waggener Edstrom Communication, Mumbai
Strategy and execution:
• Help to brainstorm and write digital strategy based on the larger communication strategy arrived on with the client and use the resources necessary to execute it, acting as the tactical hub for the project.
• Deliver the creative and digital tactics from client strategy in conjunction with account teams, I&A team and Content Factory team.
• Understand the techniques and tools that will turn communications strategy into tangible results (as well as how to measure those results).
• Actively become involved in the tactical and creative work of the practice.
• Work closely with team members to ensure projects are delivered seamlessly and efficiently ensuring that processes are adhered to.
• Ensure project delivery is closely mapped to ensure on-time, on-budget work.
• Become a trusted advisor on creative and digital work for internal and external clients.
• Be one of the ‘go to’ people when clients and colleagues need help, and be able thrive in that environment, building deep professional relationships that benefit the business as a whole.
• Manage multiple stakeholders across a number of accounts, at all levels.
Training and education:
• Spread creative, digital knowledge and expertise.
• Actively take part in training programmes and host workshops, both for colleagues and clients.
• Be an ambassador for social media, representing the Waggener Edstrom brand as an innovator and thought leader.
• Help to grow the practice by winning external projects and helping existing clients use digital, design and copy services more effectively in their communications campaigns.
• Brainstorm, pitch and win clients as part of a pitch team.
• Get involved in marketing through input into the Waggener Edstrom communications plan and associated events and activities.