Digital Marketing Manager,iimjobs.com – Mumbai
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company. Duties include:
– Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
– Tracking conversion rates and making SEO improvements to the website.
– Developing and managing email marketing campaigns
– Managing the vendors who handle company’s PPC
– Accountable for social media strategy across all leading social platforms (Facebook, Blog on Tumblr, Twitter…)
– Responsible for social media content creation and digital production including blog
– Updating and managing website and all branding material such as brochures, newsletters
– Improving B2B and retail marketing
– Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
– Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
– Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
The ideal candidate should have:
– Diverse skill set of strategic, creative/design, and analytical skills, and the ability to effectively communicate and sell ideas from all three mentioned perspectives.
– Expertise in SEO, SMO backed by successful professional past experience
– Working knowledge of SEM, PPC to manage the team
– Hands-on experience in working with graphic designing and web management tools
– Excellent writing skills and experience in writing blog/website content
– Experience in marketing within finance industry is preferred
– Outstanding team player. Must thrive on teamwork and should be able to work closely with own as well as cross functional teams.
– Passion for user-centric experiences, innovative creative, thoughtful design, and breakthrough brand storytelling.
– Open-mindedness to explore new ventures and entrepreneurial skills to achieve both organic and inorganic growth.