The primary responsibilities of the incumbent would be:
1) Budget & Forecast Management
– Manage the digital marketing budget and forecast for Search, Paid Social and Digital Display channels
– Detailed tracking of SEO results through regular reports
2) Creative and Social Media Management
– Manage and update digital platform constantly to ensure creative is refreshed and rotated regularly
– Coordinate with team to develop quality content for digital platforms
– Conceptualize on new briefs for digital creatives
– Exploring innovative Social Media strategies to build awareness on various social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram etc.
– Exploring various online Marketing options in terms of educational / listing portals
3) Digital & Media Optimization
– Establish testing plans for each market
– Optimize campaigns based on agreed upon success metrics
– Drive growth in all traffic vehicles (paid and non paid)
-Keep on top of digital marketing trends and innovation to continually evolve existing digital marketing strategies
4) Tracking Reviews and News
-Tracking and reporting of negative reviews online and finding ways to sustain online brand imagery
-Regular tracking of content pertaining to brand both SERRA & VIVERO on various educational portals and post relevant reviews/articles and comments if required
5) Website Analysis and Maintenance:
-Review and analyze Serra and Vivero sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, revamped, etc.
-Maintenance and updation of both Serra and Vivero websites on a regular basis.
-Work with agency to explore options on new media and digital technology
6) Accounting – Review final billing of print collaterals and maintain a detailed inventory of incoming and outgoing items
7) Other Pre-requisites – Specific skills include knowledge of blogging platforms, MS Office, CMS programmes like Word press, Joomla etc and also knowledge about website hosting and designing will be required.
Candidates with minimum 3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing will be considered for this profile.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 3,75,000 P.A