A type of direct digital marketing that uses electronic mail (also called email or e-mail) as the marketing communication delivery method. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.
The Email Marketing course provides vital information about how to stop Emails going to the spam folder. Tracking of emails are equally important to analyze the open and click rate of the emails, hence we use a bulk mailing online software to deal with every aspects of email marketing like tracking, conversions and building designer newsletter templates.
Sending direct promotional emails to try and acquire new customers or persuade existing customers to buy again
Sending emails designed to encourage customer loyalty and enhance the customer relationship
Placing your marketing messages or advertisements in emails sent by other people
Why Email Marketing?
- Easy way to reach Customer.
- Effective ways to keep Customers Informed.
- Email Coupons leads to larger sales drive
- Easy to customize and integrate into other marketing tactics.
- Inexpensive with greater Conversion Rate.
- Far more space for Content compared to Text Messages
- Easy way to reach Mobile Customers
Benefits of Email Marketing:
- Low Cost
- Targeted Audience
- Calls to Action
- Easy to Create
- Easy to Target
- Easy to Share
- Global Reaches
- High Return on Investments
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Expert
- Web Marketing Advisor
- Internet Marketing Consultant
- Online Marketing Manager
- Web Marketing Analyst
- Online Marketing Executive
- Work on Live projects
- 60% theory and 40% practicals
- Get 100% job assistance till you land a job
- Free WI-Fi
- Get assistance in certification programs
- Learn from industry experts.
1. Email Marketing- An overview
- Introduction to Advanced Email Marketing
- Fundamentals of Email Marketing
- Email Best Practices and Myths
- Bulk Email concept
- Things you can do with Emails
2. Elements of Marketing Emails
- Advantages of the different text formats (HTML or Plain Text)
- Permissions & E-permissions
- Frequency & Ethics of Newsletters
- Defining your Goals
- Email Marketing Strategies
3. Build your Email List
- Learn ways to build your email list
- Build your email list through a website subscribe form
- Active Users
4. Measuring your Email Campaign’s Success
- Open rates, click-through-rates, unsubscribe rates, conversion rates, and
- A/B Split Testing
- How to deal with Spam Filter
- Choosing your metrics
- Tracking Landing Pages
- Analyzing Test Results
- Setting your Budget