Experience required for the Job: 2.0-4.6 years.
Annual Salary of the Job Up to : 2.0 – 4.0 Lac.
There is no salary bar for wright candidate.
Job Location: Pune
Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Qualification: BCA/MCA/BE in IT.
We do have an urgent opening for Digital Marketing Officer , Pune.
We are in to E- Commerces Business which we sale the product like electronic items and gadgets and many more. So we have following openings.
· Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database,email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Design, build and maintain our social media presence
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
· Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
· BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
· Proven working experience in digital marketing
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
· Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
· Solid knowledge of website paralytics tools (e.g., Google Analytic, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ad-words campaigns
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org